Welcome to Quarter 2 of the Wellbeing Calendar: Thriving Through Change
AccessEAP is your pro-active mental health and wellbeing service. Confidential and free, it offers you access to counselling, coaching and training. Our 2023 Wellbeing Calendar offers you new resources each quarter to help you prioritise your wellbeing.
The theme for Quarter 2 is Thriving Through Change, highlighting the following key awareness days:
- 22 April - Earth Day
- 28 April - World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 12 May - International Nurses Day
- 17 May - International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia & Transphobia
- 26 May - National Sorry Day
- June - Pride Month
- 3 June - Mabo Day
- 12-18 June - Men's Health Week
Thriving Through Change can be difficult and we are here to support you through it. The Quarter 2 Pack has been created to get you started. The Q2 Pack includes:
- A poster which explains that diversity is more than what you see.
- An infographic to help you choose a growth mindset.
- An activity to help soothe and bring you back to the present moment.
AccessEAP are here to support you through change and help you thrive.